It is a great pleasure to welcome you to Empire College London on behalf of the entire ECL team. Our college is dedicated to helping all students to achieve academic, professional and personal success by offering education, guidance and support based on modern educational standards and highly competitive market requirements.
All our courses are certified by internationally recognized British qualification bodies and provide the students with the opportunity to develop contemporary theoretical knowledge and practical skills in their chosen subjects. Our professional teachers and staff members are dedicated to the students’ interests; our classrooms are equipped with the latest interactive teaching technology, and our caring and supportive environment will ensure that you will have an enjoyable and fulfilling time with us.
Empire College London offers you the opportunity to get a qualification which will allow you to enter the professional employment market or to progress onto further study within the college and to higher education Degree programmes at British universities.
We at Empire College London aim to provide career oriented further and higher education to students from diverse backgrounds through learner-centred teaching, support and guidance, representing value for money, whilst raising and widening participation in Further and Higher Education in the local area.
At ECL, our goals are:
- To provide students with contemporary theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary for achieving success in chosen professions and/or further studies.
- To enhance students’ communication skills, analytical abilities and personal qualities.
- To encourage and facilitate development of staff and faculty members.
- To be rated outstanding for teaching and learning in terms of QAA/ISI measures.
- To continue to attract local & international young people and adults.
We wish you all the best in achieving your most challenging goals and we can assure you that during the time of your study, we will be “Working together towards your future”.
We look forward to welcoming you to Empire College London.
Mr Q A Kakar
Empire College London
Forest House 16-20 Clements Road
Ilford, Essex, IG1 1BA